Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pom Poms and Punch

I am somewhat of a collector of things. 

I found this Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Kit on super clearance shortly after Meredith was born (2 years ago people). 

I knew then, that it would be a great thing to incorporate into a party for her one day! 
So I took it home.

You can read about them on Martha Stewart's website HERE.

I had even picked up some lavender tissue paper to use as well. 

Unfortunately, I didn't begin working on them until around midnight, before


The "fluffing" took A LOT longer than I anticipated...
I have serious perfection issues, so I didn't want to begin making another one...

So this is the only one I accomplished...


And it looked nice until it fell..and a little child began running around with it...
and well tissue paper balls and children spell disaster.

But on to other news, we had PINK PUNCH. 
In trying to find a recipe, I transposed ingredients across several recipes and ended up not buying the "right" ingredients. 

(I am terrible about taking lists to the store). 

Our test punch ended up being liked by all and so you get the recipe!

Pink Princess Punch!
1 2L Cherry 7-Up
1 qt Raspberry Sherbert

Place Sherbert in a punch bowl.  Cover with 7-Up! 
Let the flavors marry for about 20 minutes before serving. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails