Friday, April 2, 2010

Easy Citrus Fish!

We LOVE eating fish in our home. 
I try to encorporate fish at least once a week....

The health benefits are amazing....necessary vitamins, minerals and of course, those Omega-3's.
Fish prevents heart disease, reducing the risk of  heart attacks and strokes.
Fish lowers blood pressure.
Fish helps reduce depression.

Fish is low in fat.
Fish has strong levels of protein. 

I could go on, but I think you get the picture!  You NEED to eat more FISH!

It is near impossible to find WILD SALMON in the stores around here.

Otherwise, we buy TILAPIA or CATFISH.

I know a lot of people are afraid of cooking fish.  
So I am here to help!   

I have a seasoning called "Grill Creations Citrus Grill" by Durkee.
This stuff is awesome. 
(I have also seen seasoning specifically for "fish" or "salmon" -- I am certain this would be fine too!)

You can put it on fish or chicken. 
Salmon is awesome with it. 
I have even seasoned green beans with it before. 

We had Tilapia this week. 
Want to try it?

First, line your dish with foil. 
This will help your clean-up later!

Take your fish of choice and season on both sides...

Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 425*.

The fish will be moist and delicious and golden brown.


Sorry for the awful photo, this is the aftermath of dinner...

I have two more go-to recipes for fish that I LOVE, but this one is by far the simplest one!

I hope you try it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE making fish/seafood dishes. They are so easy. I agree with you on the wild fish, just be careful where it is coming from. Don't buy anything that has been caught in odd Pacific locations.

I am definitely going to have to try this dish. =)

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

That is exactly how I cook Tilapia too. I love that citrus seasoning on fish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails