Monday, May 3, 2010

Yummy Bread

I am interrupting our house tour to tell you
that you HAVE to buy this bread. 

Okay, well you don't have to, but if you don't, you are really missing out.


I first told you about the Arnold Sandwich Thins here.  I still have a love for them, AND they make them in wheat now!!

We have tried the regular loaf bread by the same name....And it is *okay*.

I like it because it doesn't have high fructose corn syrup!

So two weeks ago, we were piddling around Harris Teeter to pick up a few things.  The "short"
 loaves of Arnold's Grainy Bread were Buy One Get One Free. 

We absolutely LOVE it! 

Turkey sandwiches, BLT's, PBJ, French Toast. 

All were amazing!

Let me show you again so you can remember. 
We purchased 12 Grain and Oat Nut. 
 We didn't have a preference.

Try it next time you buy bread!


P.S.  I am not being paid to say this
P.P.S. If you don't like this bread, don't blame me.  I am just telling you that we liked it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found a bread that you guys like. We finally found one too, because baking bread isn't going to be a priority in a few weeks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails