Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dresser Reveal!

I have been admiring our new dresser for nearly a week now.
After my last post, we successfully secured the piece that Monday.
The operation was quite eventful because it involved "repair" of a stubborn drawer before we purchased...which later had to be repaired (really repaired this time) by my husband.
Nonetheless, we decided to just go with the chest for now because our son was not very enthralled with the idea of getting a new dresser. Who would think a 4-year-old would be so stubborn?
Anywho, the big reveal.....
The chest fit perfectly between the windows....




The thing is in EXCELLENT condition, and we plan to keep it as is for now.
We really love it.
So what do you think?
Did we make a great decision?
Or should we have kept our $$$?
Do tell!









3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very pretty. From the photo the warm color looks great with the wall color and fabrics I can see.

Shelly said...

I like it. I prefer older pieces of furniture to the more modern stuff anyway. I think buying older furniture is better quality anyway ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so beautiful! I think you guys made an excellent choice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails