Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Belated 4th!

I get so wrapped up in updating my family blog that I forget to celebrate the holidays with you guys!
I regret that I haven't been at home to participate in the fun domestic things like holiday decorating or BBQing.

Since we are "vacationing", we had to be a little more easy-going.

Instead of grilling, we went to a very yummy burger joint and celebrated America's Birthday at a nearby Army post.

My family was dressed in the appropriate attire and
we made it through the day without a wardrobe change!


We explored the beach and a few moonbounces before we saw an amazing sunset!


We listened to a little music and patiently waited for the fireworks!


We were reminded how wonderful it is to be blessed as American citizens!



I hope that you had a wonderful holiday! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails